Favorite BATB Moments Jul 5, 2017 11:54:29 GMT -5 via mobile
Post by joyabeast on Jul 5, 2017 11:54:29 GMT -5
- 1x14 Tough Love Cat and Vincent's first kiss. That Vincent declared his love not just with "I love you" but "I'm so in love with you" just melted me.
- 1x9 Bridesmaid Up! Beast!Vincent carrying Cat out of the wreckage of the car crash and laying her tenderly on the ground to let Evan take care of her. We see here that Vincent is able to tap into his humanity while beasted out and those were just some beautiful shots.
- 1x15 Any Means Possible Vincent and Cat's first time having sex. God Vincent's tenderness makes my ovaries explode!
- 2x17 Beast is the New Black The shower scene. Hotness though it would have been better had some clothes come off. Yeah, I'm a bit of a perv. XD
I must also point out that it bothers me when Cat comments "What if I have to pee?" Not "what if we have to pee?" in regard to having to hide out in the bathroom to avoid windows as though either Vincent is a robot or she's entitled to watch him pee.
- 3x6 Chasing Ghosts Catharine watching the video Vanessa made for her the night she was killed. That had to be her most emotional scene in the series and a beautiful performance by Kristin Kruek. I'm in awe at how she managed that level of sobbing.
I am reminded of a story I recently read by Kimberly Williams-Paisley about how her most difficult scene in 'Father of the Bride' was the blender scene in which she had to sob because she couldn't conjure the tears until over 20 takes later when she broke down feeling like a failure as an actress.
As I'd imagined, this establishes that crying on command isn't easy.
- 3x13 Destined The power of pepper spray!
Heather spraying Liam in the face, telling Vincent like a badass and getting a proud peck on the cheek from him.
Though I wish we'd gotten more of an explanation, I don't fully understand how the pepper spray made Liam more trackable.
- 4x3 Down for the Count Vincent telling Cat not to let anyone hit her in "That pretty little face". So cute!
- 4x4 Something's Gotta Give Cat reveals to Vincent that she suspects she's pregnant.
Vincent's almost instant flip from practically regarding kids as taboo to giddy and supportive the moment the confession passes her lips was sublime and adorable. I get a kick out of "Feel like you need to pee yet?" XD.
- 4x5 It's a Wonderful Beast Not a particular moment but just throughout when Catharine's voice can be heard through Vincent's fever dream saying "Vincent come back to me", "Vincent hang in here" and "I love you" which seemed to be the primary trigger that would bring him back to reality. <3
- 4x8 Love is a Battlefield Cat's pained expression when she watches Vincent kissing the Graydal assassin on camera while claiming she wasn't jealous. You can almost see all her fears haunting her in her eyes. Beautiful facial performance.
I also love JT's expression as he tells her that Vincent looks like he's kissing his aunt. XD
That about covers it for now. I'll be back.
About 217, maybe Cat is shy and V is shameless and doesn't have any problem peeing before Cat. LOL.
I loved your explaination of your favourite moments. Please post some more.